My name is Vicente
Planells Mari. I come from Ibiza (Spain). I’m a student from the University of Ibiza
the UIB. At this moment, I’m studying the third year of my course and if I pass
all my third year exams, the next year will be the last one at university.
At first, I wasn’t
very sure about what I wanted to study. I was tempted to go to another country
to study mechanical engineering but in theº I had to decide to study in my own
contry, to be precise, in Ibiza.
In general, these
three years, at University have been very good. I have met a lot of people, I
have learnt a lot of new things, but it has not always so good. I have one or
two lecturers without a real interest in teaching. At least this is my
conclusions taking into account their bad attitude.
Most of the photos are mine and Matilda Ballester, except:
http://blogs.lanacion.com.ar/en-foco/files/2011/01/xEGA07_RALLY-_0105_11.jpg
http://en.monlau-competicion.com/
Most of the photos are mine and Matilda Ballester, except:
http://blogs.lanacion.com.ar/en-foco/files/2011/01/xEGA07_RALLY-_0105_11.jpg
http://en.monlau-competicion.com/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario