domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

letter to a friend

Hi Jimmy,
My first year in the college has been very bad and I'm upset. I haven't learnt anything new and not all the subjects are connected to child education on how I have to teach what I know.
I'm very upset because I don't feel this degree teaches me how to teach. Somebody told me that this all changes in the second year. I'm not sure but I hope so.
The funniest thing is that some teachers teach a lot of new modern theories of education but they do the opposite.
Sometimes I think to stop about learning university but this is the easiest way thing to do. So, I'm going to finish this degree to show myself that I can do it.
I hope you are happy and well. Best wishes.
Vicent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario