Mine wasn’t a carefully considered decision, but a group of chances that brought me to what I’m studying now.
As a child, I was ill in hospital for a long time due to kidney failure. While I was in hospital, there was a little boy with the same health problem. He was only a few days old. As we were in the same room, I got conscious, while I looked at him, of how weak human beings are, especially children. I had the feeling that children need love, protection, and a good education that makes them value life, family and health.
All this was in my subconscious and, as I grew older and I had to decide about how I was going to make a living, I thought about studying nursery education. I’m hooked on children and I think I have the energy a person needs to work with them, because I feel like a child too. No way, to be coherent with myself, I had to end up studying this course.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario